Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SensatioN - Review

I've been using SensatioN for the past couple of months.  The rom is phenomenal, one of the best I've used so far!  It's smooth, fast and efficient at memory usage.  There are some things that were a problem for me however.

Well the first thing I did was flash a rooted kernel called atomic fusion.  I then flashed SensatioN the normal way through clockworkMOD and restored through TiBu.  

Some of the problems were I couldn't sync with any of my saved contact or the apps that I've downloaded.  If it wasn't for TiBu I wouldn't have any of my apps but that's why I use TiBu.  

Sorry this entry isn't as verbose as the last few but I really didn't find anything wrong with it.  I would definitely use this as my primary ROM.  I would highly recommend this rom to any Samsung Galaxy S flasher; at least to test out.

No comments:

Post a Comment