Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Illuminance - Review

Illuminance - Custom Rom


For the past week I've been using this rom and I do have to say if you want a stable rom that looks very close to stock then this is the one for you.  As you can see from the screen shots that the gui looks very nice.  
Performance wise, it's fast and unlike Fusion IX I rarely had that home button problem.  Almost everything loaded up nicely except for Gallery.  I could get it to load but nothing would show up.  I would recommend getting a different picture viewer if you want to use this rom with pictures.

This rom is rooted so you can install programs that need su.  What comes with this rom is all the standard apps like video player, music player and all the other standard android apps.  Something that's pretty nice is you get Polaris Office with this rom but I prefer QuickOffice.

One thing to note is that you won't be getting any advanced options in the settings with this rom.  

Other than all that if you were to ask me if I would return to this rom in the future, I would most definitely come back.  I may even save all my info with TiBu so I can come back to it as if I have never left it...

No comments:

Post a Comment